- 'MACABRE FAIRY TALES' -ALSO AVAILABLE IN A LIMITED EDITION PRINT BOOK. $60 SIGNED, PERSONALIZED, AND NUMBERED- contact roxybina (at) yahoo (dot) com.
Yekra is a revolutionary new distribution network for feature films.
“A celebration of women around the world actively transforming and healing our global society. Sharon Stone and leading experts in religion, science, history, politics and entertainment, discuss solutions to the multiple crisis’ we are faced with. Femme focuses on utilizing a feminine approach with nurturing energy to inspire a new hope for the future.”
- Advertise on Teacups & Couture!
- Chanel- Spring 2015- This screams feminism. December 18, 2014
- Comme Des Garçon – Spring 2015- In the Red… December 16, 2014
- Undercover- Spring 2015- Here Birdie, Birdie… December 11, 2014
- Yohji Yamamoto- Spring 2015- This is THE look. December 9, 2014
- Jean Paul Gaultier- Spring 2015- Au Revoir, Maestro…. December 4, 2014
- Junya Wantanabe- Spring 2015- Fantastic Plastic December 2, 2014
- ‘Macabre Fairy Tales’ – Now Available in Print!! November 28, 2014
- Manish Arora- Spring 2015- PERFECTION! November 27, 2014
- Hood by Air- Spring 2015- Menswear Gone to the Dogs November 25, 2014
- Gareth Pugh- Spring 2015- Time to hide under the bed….. November 20, 2014
- Header illustration by Andrea Kett
Tag Archives: dress
Check out this dress made of TOILET PAPER! The gold is tape, which gives it a little bit of baroque glamour. Olivia Mears made this spectacular dress for a contest organized by toilet paper giant, Charmin. I love how it’s a mullet … Continue reading
Believe it or not, American artist Ron Isaacs carved these pieces out of wood! They totally look like articles of clothing, but really, they are stiff as a board! I love this! This would look great hanging in an outdoor shower … Continue reading
Remember that fat cat that loves lasagna, watches TV all day and has that droning, monotone voice? Garfield….. anywho, that lazy ass managed to get a merchandising deal with Lazy Oaf! It’s a match made in heaven! Even though I’m … Continue reading
HOW BRILLIANT IS THIS!? As a huge fan of Snow White (and also my style icon), this collection is perfection… it’s not at all costume-y and actually very chic and modern. The pocketbooks are so rad, especially, the one that … Continue reading
Vietnamese Nguyen Cong Tri these beautiful cage dresses that make smuggling a small family of kitties really easy. I’d stuff a Miggins in my shoulder, a Mimi under my skirt, etc…. Nguyen ( PS. I know about 4 ‘Nguyens’. It must … Continue reading
Okay, that dress in the first photo reminds me of this cat helicopter that is so so wrong on every level, floor, and basement. There’s no telling where designer Matjia Cop got the inspiration, but I think it’s safe to say she … Continue reading
Whoa. Look what the cat dragged in, indeed. If you took a starving stray alley cat Miss Mimi with really sharp nails, a few jersey dresses from Target, and some cat nip to fuel the fire, this is pretty much the … Continue reading