- 'MACABRE FAIRY TALES' -ALSO AVAILABLE IN A LIMITED EDITION PRINT BOOK. $60 SIGNED, PERSONALIZED, AND NUMBERED- contact roxybina (at) yahoo (dot) com.
Yekra is a revolutionary new distribution network for feature films.
“A celebration of women around the world actively transforming and healing our global society. Sharon Stone and leading experts in religion, science, history, politics and entertainment, discuss solutions to the multiple crisis’ we are faced with. Femme focuses on utilizing a feminine approach with nurturing energy to inspire a new hope for the future.”
- Advertise on Teacups & Couture!
- Japan’s Bunka College Fashion Contest Winners March 26, 2015
- Ummmm……There’s a Cat attacking your head……. March 24, 2015
- Guest post: Jus D’Amour ! March 21, 2015
- Chanel- Spring- Haute Couture- 2015- Blooming Beauties… March 19, 2015
- Ulyana Sergeenko- Spring- Haute Couture- 2015- Gorgeous! March 17, 2015
- Alexis Mabille- Spring- Haute Couture- 2015- My Fave Looks… March 12, 2015
- Tour de Fork March 10, 2015
- Giambattista Valli- Spring- Haute Couture – 2015-Bows and Veils March 5, 2015
- Pameo Pose- Spring 2015- Picnic Perfect March 3, 2015
- Meet My Family by Colin Batty February 26, 2015
- Header illustration by Andrea Kett
Tag Archives: roxanna bina
These were the winners of Japan’s Fashion school, Bunka College. I love seeing student work because they design for fun, not just to sell garments. Also, it’s gives me an easy target. Any who, these were all messed up in … Continue reading
I’m all about putting a cat on your head, but there’s something not right about this particular kitty. Japanese designer Campanella had the right idea, but lost it somewhere between the crazed-cat eyes and the stiff thin body. Seriously, they should’ve … Continue reading
It was flowers upon flowers upon flowers at the Chanel couture show this season…. Krypt Keeper Karl must’ve just discovered these blooming beauties on his rare walk in the park in the daylight. I mean, he must never see flowers since … Continue reading
The attention to detail in Ulyana’s collections is incomparable… did you know that all the embroidery and stitching is done by hand by 100 super-talented seamstresses? This season, I’ drooling over the rooster handbags and the pink cape. Sooooo, … Continue reading
The hottest look from the OTHER Alexis’ collection. Look at that BOW! photos: Style Tweet Like this:Like Loading…
What in dainty afternoon tea- wear is this lovely thing? It’s a Tour de Fork – acrylic rings to hold your bite-sized nom nom for a few seconds before you devour it. Totally a necessary object. The best part is using … Continue reading
I always knew that the quickest way to make any outfit super duper fancy was to cover half your face with a polka-dotted veil. Either that or wear ripped fishnets with thigh high boots. Any who, these were my … Continue reading