- 'MACABRE FAIRY TALES' -ALSO AVAILABLE IN A LIMITED EDITION PRINT BOOK. $60 SIGNED, PERSONALIZED, AND NUMBERED- contact roxybina (at) yahoo (dot) com.
Yekra is a revolutionary new distribution network for feature films.
“A celebration of women around the world actively transforming and healing our global society. Sharon Stone and leading experts in religion, science, history, politics and entertainment, discuss solutions to the multiple crisis’ we are faced with. Femme focuses on utilizing a feminine approach with nurturing energy to inspire a new hope for the future.”
- Advertise on Teacups & Couture!
- Chanel- Spring 2015- This screams feminism. December 18, 2014
- Comme Des Garçon – Spring 2015- In the Red… December 16, 2014
- Undercover- Spring 2015- Here Birdie, Birdie… December 11, 2014
- Yohji Yamamoto- Spring 2015- This is THE look. December 9, 2014
- Jean Paul Gaultier- Spring 2015- Au Revoir, Maestro…. December 4, 2014
- Junya Wantanabe- Spring 2015- Fantastic Plastic December 2, 2014
- ‘Macabre Fairy Tales’ – Now Available in Print!! November 28, 2014
- Manish Arora- Spring 2015- PERFECTION! November 27, 2014
- Hood by Air- Spring 2015- Menswear Gone to the Dogs November 25, 2014
- Gareth Pugh- Spring 2015- Time to hide under the bed….. November 20, 2014
- Header illustration by Andrea Kett
Tag Archives: roxanna bina
Karl the Cadaver was clutching his new iPhone 6 at the close his Chanel fashion show, which can only mean one thing: it’s his new prop to lure fresh blood into his lair for frequent feedings! Zombies, they’re just like us … Continue reading
Usually Comme des Garcon is all about the deep, dark, depressed look of black… but this season, a splash of color- mostly the devil’s favorite hue- took over! Hip hip hurray! And it’s one effed up look after another! Hip … Continue reading
What a gorgeous collection! I love the tutus, especially. It was part woodland creatures and part and part ballerina! Very ethereal… and YES YES YES to the cherry handbag and faux bois skirt! I guess I should start foraging for … Continue reading
THIS. photos: Style Tweet Like this:Like Loading…
Wow… It’s really the end of an era. I remember first discovering Jean Paul Gaultier when I was still in high school during the mid -nineties …. Bjork (Debut), Madonna during her Blonde Ambition Tour and MTV’s House of Style days. … Continue reading
It’s crafting time! This time, we can use colorful shower curtains just like Junya Wantanabe! These are pretty awesome and I’m sure would be a hit with Club Kids everywhere… I love the colors and the circles… so simple, so … Continue reading
iTunes app ‘Macabre Fairy Tales’ is now available in a limited edition, hardcover printed book! Signed, personalized and numbered for $60. Paypal accepted. For more info, contact firstname.lastname@example.org . Happy Holidays! Tweet Like this:Like Loading…